Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've owned the iPhone 3G, the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4, and frankly I'm sick of them. Apple just keeps re-hashing the same OS. Waiting on my contract to be up so I can get an HTC Inspire.

Posted

I'm not an iPhone user because they manage their phone with a music application??? WTF?!?!?!?!?!

/rant :peepwall:

Actually the phone manages itself. iTunes is used just for backing up content. And with the new iOS 5 update, you will no longer need to sync with a computer to update software or add music, and with iCloud you can backup everything in the cloud. So there's really no WTF!!!

Posted

I'm not an iPhone user because they manage their phone with a music application??? WTF?!?!?!?!?!

/rant :peepwall:

Actually the phone manages itself. iTunes is used just for backing up content. And with the new iOS 5 update, you will no longer need to sync with a computer to update software or add music, and with iCloud you can backup everything in the cloud. So there's really no WTF!!!

So now it does it the way Android did it all along?

I really hope nobody here buys this thing. It's a waste to be honest. Many, many phones have dual-cores, touchscreens, 8MP cameras, etc. If you've got an iPhone 4 already, I can't possibly see you trying to justify buying this, because it's still 3G and not any faster for internet. Sure, it's a dual-core, but that's like saying my i7 processor should make my dial-up go faster. If you're looking to upgrade and you're not at iPhone 4-level, something like the Droid Bionic is a much better choice in terms of what it offers.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

I'll let you know. I work for ATT....but doubt it will come out anytime soon...

I want a att iphone, but my deposit is like 500 for att.....can we do something about this

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

Wack! Had my hopes up for an iphone 5 now its jusy the same as the 4 except a couple of new features :(

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

Wack! Had my hopes up for an iphone 5 now its jusy the same as the 4 except a couple of new features :(

I read stuff like this and then I'm forced to ask:

Other than 4G and a different shell, what did you expect from the iPhone 5?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

even though it's same phone, but with amazing camera and new features, I am still getting Iphone 4s. So far it's the best phone on the market, unlike POS droid and android software.

Not getting into an argument, but do bear in mind "best" is subjective. People who make that claim are also the ones who say Macs are the best computers on the market, and my desktop will stomp any Mac out there for what I do on it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

I'm not been smart or any thing but it seams there is a new version of the iPhone every few weeks

Me I'll just stick with my very very old sony ericsson 4 years on and never missed a bit

lmao. i just had a 4 or 5 year old sony ericsson z710 i think.. it was a flip phone. i loved that thing, worked great for all those years. finally started to have little problems so i "upgraded" to another sony... it sucked and broke rite away. got the HTC freestyle and went through 3 of those phones because none of them worked correctly. now, i got an iphone 3gs the other day. it is funny how several things that my old sony could do, none of the new phones can.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4731 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...