georgiaspl Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 They revealed the newest iPhone today. It looks just like the iPhone 4, but it's faster and has a 8 mega pixel camera. Few other things but they haven't got to that yet in the meeting. Should know everything about it within the hour. So what do you guys think about the new iPhone?
carlosg_313 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'll let you know. I work for ATT....but doubt it will come out anytime soon... How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
shogen Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'm not an iPhone user because they manage their phone with a music application??? WTF?!?!?!?!?! /rant Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
shogen Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'll let you know. I work for ATT....but doubt it will come out anytime soon... I thought it was slated for October 12th??? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 linky to official announcement? 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
shogen Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/04/iphone-4s-officially-announced-with-a5-cpu/ Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Madcamper Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'm not been smart or any thing but it seams there is a new version of the iPhone every few weeks Me I'll just stick with my very very old sony ericsson 4 years on and never missed a bit Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs
hdorre Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'm not been smart or any thing but it seams there is a new version of the iPhone every few weeks Lol hasn't it always been annual? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
georgiaspl Posted October 4, 2011 Author Report Posted October 4, 2011 Also they announced 1080p video recording, a 64 gigs of storage, and it's going to be available on sprint.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I have been waiting on the new iphone to replace my 2 year old driod1 for a while hopefully its alot better ahha 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.