BIG BASS SONG

so the other day i was looking for some new bass songs and i thought ill just download the tyler,the creater cd, well i found a song on there that slams soooo damn hard i was shocked lol from what i seen its not on this forum...someone should deff post a vid of it, youns will all love it.

tyler,the creater-bitch sucking dick

yea... i'm not exactly a fan of Tyler the Creator... I'll stick with Tech N9ne and Hopsin lol

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

yea... i'm not exactly a fan of Tyler the Creator... I'll stick with Tech N9ne and Hopsin lol

Pisses me off that 99% of Tech N9nes music is clipped to shit, at least all the songs I have are.

None of thew ones i have clipped at all... In actuality, as far as rappers go, his is the cleanest i've heard (with the exception of maybe a couple that i've heard but i don't own them lol)

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Archived