its not the complete box and after its done it wil have 1.36 cu ft of air per sub and it recomends 0.8+ from the factory, im going to run them inverted when the box is done. and im not just running around playing them free air. i dont have them hooked up yet just set them in there to see how much space was left between the wheel wells. and i went with 3 so that i could keep half of the cargo area open for stuff since it will be my daily driver when i put a tag on it next week and a square box of 4 would have left me no room. 3 will give me plenty of good sounding bass and it will be good for now.

What is the coil configuration on the subs? Dual 4's dual 2's? Wiring three many gave you at a goofy final load and trying to ask too much of the amp, or not putting anywhere near what the subs need. Dual 2's will wire at 1.34 or 3 ohm final loads, dual 4's will wire up at 2.67 only. So if you're wired at 2.67 ohms you won't be giving those things a lot of power. I can't remember what the coil config was you got in those Fosgates.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What is the coil configuration on the subs? Dual 4's dual 2's? Wiring three many gave you at a goofy final load and trying to ask too much of the amp, or not putting anywhere near what the subs need. Dual 2's will wire at 1.34 or 3 ohm final loads, dual 4's will wire up at 2.67 only. So if you're wired at 2.67 ohms you won't be giving those things a lot of power. I can't remember what the coil config was you got in those Fosgates.

its dual 2

What amp have you decided upon?

i was looking at a 2000watt soundstream but havnt made up my mind for sure. i will be using the boss i have untill i get a new one

any amps you would suggest?

for budget, soundstream's are actually pretty good, have used them (mainly tarantula series) and i love my XXX6500 i have right now.

what i would suggest:

MB Quart amps (great budget amps)

Audioque (absolutely loved mine and dont break the bank to bad)

Soundstream (tarantula and rubicon series)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I would suggest the audioque as well or there is a db drive 2000w rms amp on audiosavings for $240 and it does rated power.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived