if i do ported though, where would be the best place for the port(s)

facing up, back, or forward?

and would it better to have not enough of a port, or too much? im gonna try to get as close as possible but just wannna know if i should go smaller or bigger

IIRC you have an SUV. the most common setup i've seen is subs up, ports back. and it's better to have just enough port.

i'd gladly design you a box for the fosgates. i can't stress to you enough the importance of doing it right the first time. PM me if you have any questions, or check out my facebook page to see more designs

if i had paypal id have you do it for me lol

if i do ported though, where would be the best place for the port(s)

facing up, back, or forward?

and would it better to have not enough of a port, or too much? im gonna try to get as close as possible but just wannna know if i should go smaller or bigger

IIRC you have an SUV. the most common setup i've seen is subs up, ports back. and it's better to have just enough port.

i'd gladly design you a box for the fosgates. i can't stress to you enough the importance of doing it right the first time. PM me if you have any questions, or check out my facebook page to see more designs

if i had paypal id have you do it for me lol

pay pal is pretty easy to sign up for and totally free. took me like 10 minutes. it's probably one of the most secure and easiest ways to pay over the internet. i can almost guarantee you this won't be the only time you use it either.

when you're buying from sites like audiosavings, sonic electronics.. etc. with pay-pal you don't have to give them your credit card information, just your pay pal info. this way your info isn't all over the internet.

i think there's a western union close to me too so if you would like to go that route i can do that too.

just shoot me a PM if you're interested or if you have any questions on anything regarding this build. hope i can help :)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

port noise

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

port noise

what does that mean?

that means it would sound more like you were outside on a windy day rather than hearing full warm bass notes.

there is no port configuration that's really "inbetween" sealed and ported. and honestly your best option would be to go full ported. i don't think you're grasping how a box works. just get a pay pal and i'll make sure it's done right the first time. the right box will make ALL the difference.

5 bucks is a small price to pay for doing it right the first time, and not having to do it over again.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

No you certainly can NOT mod the box. Ported specs for airspace and sealed specs are different for every sub. You'll be on the low side of recommended ported if you're building it to satisfy two requirements. Just build it ported and be done with it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

No you certainly can NOT mod the box. Ported specs for airspace and sealed specs are different for every sub. You'll be on the low side of recommended ported if you're building it to satisfy two requirements. Just build it ported and be done with it.

the recomended airspace is

sealed is 0.8-4 cubic feet each

ported is 1.75-4 cubic feet each

my box is over 10 cubic feet

and i had my 2 fosgates in a sealed box before and like the way it sounds. not as loud but sounds good

Archived