^_^ Gem132 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Care to share these forums ?? Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Red-navi-916 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Two i learned a lot from usaci termpro there is other ones but two main ones BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 You are going to think theyre gay ue too young anything with out a bunch of pictures won't interest u BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
^_^ Gem132 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I actually do like to read alot when it comes to car audio so i might check them out when i wake up, but pictures are always good just so i really know what they are talking about Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
little-kid-wit-bass Posted October 6, 2011 Author Report Posted October 6, 2011 I'm 12 Damn! I cant afford anything... forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html Youngest active user on ROE
bass_stalker Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 17 here. but ive already owned a few cool things. learned a few things on here too. someone has to learn the knowledge to pass it on JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Reg_Cab_Slammer Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Im 14, thought i knew a crapload around my friends cuz im the only one with a systemin my truck. Got on here and realized how much of a D.A. i really was as far as car audio goes. Gotta lot to go lol 2001 Dodge Ram Kenwood Deck Pioneer speakers
focku Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Not sure if OP is pedo trying to lure out underage bassheads or if he is really young Just messing. I wish I knew about this site when I was first getting into audio a few years ago so I could have avoided costly mistakes of buying shit equipment. Lmao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.