Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive been on ROE for almost a year now, an apprently im the youngest active user on ROE. Any kids on here from ages 16 and below? I hate feeling like the only child.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Posted

I turned 16 18 days ago lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

age or maturity wise?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Ur only as young as u feel, everytime I open a box of gear its like opening my first rc truck I got when I was 7, giddy and whatnot. Just make sure you pay attention and learn as much as u can.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

im 16

<_<

98 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2 DOOR

1 18" T3 TSNS

DC 5.0K

Mechman 270 Unit

XS Power Flex 0 gauge

XS power D1400 under hood

3 Yellow tops in rear

1990 BMW e30 325i (drift car)

system to come

T3_468x60.gifDCSig.jpg

Posted

age or maturity wise?

Age. If you wanna say maturity, there should be a few toddlers here. Lol

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Posted

im 16

<_<

I wish i was 16. A permit just doesnt fill as good as a license.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4590 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...