Jump to content

What speakers to use?


Jrocket

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK so I upgraded from 2 L7 15's to 2 18" BTL N2's and well the 5 x 7's that were working well with the 15's just disappear with the bass now. I have about $250 budget for speaker upgrade. Amps available for use are t400.4 and a P1000.1 (not sure if i could even use but I have it there). Currently I'm using 4 MB quart 5x7s. Please shoot me any options you think would help me out.

Posted

You could get a set of components... usually a 6.5 or 5.25 set will do...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

You could get a set of components... usually a 6.5 or 5.25 set will do...

Will those get loud enough on the T400.4 to still not be drowned out by the 18's?

Posted

set of hertz hi energy comps are pretty cheap for components.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Posted

You could look into image dynamics.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...