Sundown Audio

Amp that does 4500 - 6000 w @ 1ohm

brownm3

DC 5 K, Crecsendo, Sundown 4500 and NS, Sounddigital 5 K, American Bass 500.1, Stetsom, Cactus, and so on.

There is a clamptest here in the forum of DC 5 k, Sundown 4500 and Americanbass 500.1, this is the row how strong they was.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

DC 5 K, Crecsendo, Sundown 4500 and NS, Sounddigital 5 K, American Bass 500.1, Stetsom, Cactus, and so on.

There is a clamptest here in the forum of DC 5 k, Sundown 4500 and Americanbass 500.1, this is the row how strong they was.

Yeah I looked at most of these options above but my top choices are out of the amps I want. I was thinking stetsom but will check out the other ones. Not really concerned with price but I was thinking why pay $1000 for a used sundown thats rated at 4500w when i could get a crescendo rated at 5500w for $900 new.

But thanks for the heads up on the clamp testing in the forum. I ended finding the youtube video and the SAZ4500 did 5600 watts, does that sound right? If so I am going sundown.

Crescendo 5500s are out of stock right now. Going to be a few weeks before they get more in, that's what I was told few days ago.

Yeah I finally got a response and found that out the other day too. $900 for 5500 watts = winning.

I will do some more research on the SAZ-4500d bc if its putting out 5600watts I might just pay the $1000 and get one used. And this should play nicely with my planned electrical setup. Although after looking at sundown website this has me a little worried:

This amplifier can draw HUGE amounts of current - in excess of 500 amps - you MUST have a very large high output alternator (250-300 or more amps) AND 3-4 Group-31 batteries to power this amplifier (we suggest XS Power D3100s or Stinger SP2150s). Without such electrical system upgrades the warranty is void as they are a *requirement* to run an amplifier this large. We suggest installation only by professional and/or experienced installers for this amplifier.

Archived