Sonic Electronix

ok so i decided to go ahead and sell my car and all my equipment and start fresh...im looking at a square body tahoe and my question is what kinda ideas would you guys have other than the classic 4 18's...i wanna do something different than what everyone else is doing so i figured i'd ask the question here and see what kinda ideas yall have...it'll prolly take me a lil bit of time to collect funds for everything but i figured it couldnt hurt to come up with ideas early...thx ahead of time for the ideas

If you happen to get one with rear captians chairs, something I've always wanted to see is a clamshell type enclosure with 4 12's below the window line. Basically like what you would see in a blowthrough in a truck, just in an SUV. Then you could make the top look real nice and sit flush with all the panels and all that. I think it could be pretty sick if it was done right.

If you happen to get one with rear captians chairs, something I've always wanted to see is a clamshell type enclosure with 4 12's below the window line. Basically like what you would see in a blowthrough in a truck, just in an SUV. Then you could make the top look real nice and sit flush with all the panels and all that. I think it could be pretty sick if it was done right.

that would be sick looking and i didnt even know they had captains chairs...would be pretty cool to have em