Second Skin Audio

Sub Options Anybody?

Just like FI^^, you can pick one you want, I say 4 SSA DCON 15's.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/index.php/product-information/dcon.html

lol, seen some sick videos with only 2 man i could imagine 4... although 4 is at 550 i dont know if the wife would let me go over 100 on the budget. i got more around 450 to play with.

What's xcon price like ?

Seen them they are more like 350 for a single 15. although those xcon seem beast

Videos and flex are some of the most inaccurate ways of judging performance and sound. And just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Videos and flex are some of the most inaccurate ways of judging performance and sound. And just saying.

Its very tempting. I saw a video of 2 DAD 12's flexxin a car so bad. Made me fall in love with DAD subs.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

lol yes i know... very tempting to get a sub that flex a lot this why i ask for options on what people think

lol yes i know... very tempting to get a sub that flex a lot this why i ask for options on what people think

Edit* quoted the wrong quote

Edited by little-kid-wit-bass

2 Audioque sdc2.5 15's? Under $450.

seen these and they are nice but would they be able to handle the 1ooowrms to 1 sub? i see they are rated 500-600 wrms

Most DEFINATELY. Audioque is a under rated brand. Just like FI, Sundown, an all the other properly made brands. My 15" would be louder with a better amp. (Or a True Class D amp :/ )

seen these and they are nice but would they be able to handle the 1ooowrms to 1 sub? i see they are rated 500-600 wrms

Most DEFINATELY. Audioque is a under rated brand. Just like FI, Sundown, an all the other properly made brands. My 15" would be louder with a better amp. (Or a True Class D amp :/ )

Yes i see the hfi in your sig not exactly rated but a good amp none the less. i have also seen the you tubes on these im liking these a lot. the price is more comfortable then the sundown. Do you got any vids of yours bangin?

Yes i see the hfi in your sig not exactly rated but a good amp none the less. i have also seen the you tubes on these im liking these a lot. the price is more comfortable then the sundown. Do you got any vids of yours bangin?

Not yet. I'm still waiting for the amp to come it. But i love this sub already. I had it on a 100 watt sony amp, an it was already louder then my old Kicker cvr 12's. Very impressed by AudioQue so far. Cant wait for the amp to come in :]