Behringer CX2310 Crossover

The packaging was adequate and nothing special. It had 2 paper pulp spacers on either side of the crossover to put some space between it and the center of the box. It works for light impacts, but I would be cautious about dropping it or something.

Included in the box was the power cable, manuals, a sticker, contact information, and a Behringer cataloge. The manual is pretty lackluster and only explains what the various switches and plugs do.

The crossover itself is pretty light (8lbs) - a big plus if you carry it from place to place.

In terms of build quality: it feels very cheap. One of the brackets that secure the crossover to the rack wasn't installed properly so I had to fix it myself with a screwdriver. The gain knobs feel a bit 'grindy' as do the crossover knobs.

The only interface with the crossover is XLR - this could be good or bad depending on your situation.

As od now: I can't comment on sound quality as my amp is in for repair getting a faulty fan replaced. I will post back when it's finished (within 2 weeks)

The packaging was adequate and nothing special. It had 2 paper pulp spacers on either side of the crossover to put some space between it and the center of the box. It works for light impacts, but I would be cautious about dropping it or something.

Included in the box was the power cable, manuals, a sticker, contact information, and a Behringer cataloge. The manual is pretty lackluster and only explains what the various switches and plugs do.

The crossover itself is pretty light (8lbs) - a big plus if you carry it from place to place.

In terms of build quality: it feels very cheap. One of the brackets that secure the crossover to the rack wasn't installed properly so I had to fix it myself with a screwdriver. The gain knobs feel a bit 'grindy' as do the crossover knobs.

The only interface with the crossover is XLR - this could be good or bad depending on your situation.

As od now: I can't comment on sound quality as my amp is in for repair getting a faulty fan replaced. I will post back when it's finished (within 2 weeks)

do you has pics?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

do you has pics?

Holy multipost. o.o

I have a CX2310 in my live rig right now. It's alright for the price, but if you dish out a few more twenties I'd say go with a DBX or BBE crossover. Behringer gets the job done, but as for sound quality that depends on how good your ear is...

POTATO!

Archived