Need votes for Incriminator audio give away

As some of you may know Incriminator audio is hosting a give away with xs power and mechman alts. Blown away I made it into the top 16. If you guys would please vote(hopefully for me :) it would be awesome. I will still give away or sell my current system and give the money to a needy family for Christmas. Again good luck to all those who entered!

http://www.facebook.com/incriminator

I voted for ya! Good luck, bro.

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

thank you to everyone who has voted so far, I have links in my sig now for anyone looking to vote, I'm not voting for myself.... yet lol

I voted for ya! FOLLOW ME!!!!!

thank you! follow you where lol

Your an infantyman and you dont know what " Follow Me" is? you cant tell me you have never been to ft benning

Iron mike fool! I walked sand hill a few times! I just wasn't expecting that in those terms of reference lol!

Bravo 2-19! in the summer of '03