Need votes for Incriminator audio give away

Just in a drunk happy go lucky mood atm and the booty call not calling back lol

its all good lol, I'm sober :(

My naighbors/friends one of them got a sick new job today so I splurged on crazy makings for sundays for them and there kids and mad drinks... Turns out none of the adults wanted to drink so I was sitting there with a 12 of blue moon and red stripe.

blue moon eh... but red stripe ftw!

Just in a drunk happy go lucky mood atm and the booty call not calling back lol

its all good lol, I'm sober :(

My naighbors/friends one of them got a sick new job today so I splurged on crazy makings for sundays for them and there kids and mad drinks... Turns out none of the adults wanted to drink so I was sitting there with a 12 of blue moon and red stripe.

blue moon eh... but red stripe ftw!

as for the blue moon, had to get a sampler cause there were some ladys and they would likely want flavored, so rasberry, pumpkin and such and then pale and reggular since the boys will be drinking more... and in the end its all me lol

its not what people blow it up to be, its ok but not the tops. Though it has some intresting sampler packs. Ones that are good for 1-2 and then your ready for a different taste but deffinatly not a full 12 pack full.

I'll have to try the others.

I like lagers really, land shark is my fav and dos equis

Hope ya win man

Me too! There will be uber pics on all of the gear.

i voted. i like that you're going to give the money to a needy family for christmas, if you sell it rather than give it away

thank you! I remembered when I was young and we where beyond broke and how much Christmas sucked, not getting any presents really.. Hope I can help someone this year

thank you for all the votes this far! Got three more after this if I make it, so I'll still need everyone's help!

I'll vote if u get me the alt from mechman! Lol jk I'll vote when I get to a computer! Good luck man

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I'll vote if u get me the alt from mechman! Lol jk I'll vote when I get to a computer! Good luck man

thank you man! If I win I'll need that alt lol