2001 Cadillac Sls Complete Buildup

I am about to upload my pics of progress, waiting for slowto bucket to hurry up.....

w00t!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i forgot bout this thread. lol

cant wait to see the progress

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Ok, i gutted the car back in march, but had a few issues to deal with... court, job, drama, etc etc...

I have finally bounced back from it all and was able to sell my old stuff and replace it with new toys..

Keep in mind as I post this my baby momma and her friend will try and use this as evidence in court to say I can afford expensive stuff, therefore I should pay themm more too....lol

Anywayz, I got off my ass and insulated the trunk with this cheap shit I found for FREE at my jobsites, they insulate the houses windows and gaps in sheathing with this stuff, I read on ROE about this not being very good, but it does good for me and its FREE so I'm running with it...

Posted Image

I am running 2 hc 2400's along with my stock battery which is under the rear seat, no battery bank in the engine compartment, therefore my runs are alot shorter FTW...

here is the runs of 1/0 4707 strand going to the alt and engine block under the car in 3/4" sealtight

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They come into the car with connectors , better than bushings-no heat from the undercarriage..

Posted Image

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

I started the box, it was too big to fit in the car so i had to build it inside the trunk, a 2 piece setup that will be glassed together and also I will be molding the bottom spare tire well into the box with glass to give it an extra 3-4 cubes...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Instead of getting 6" pvc to fabricate an aeroport I just made the port 6x6 instead, using the depth calculations from a big homie on this board for my port length..

Posted Image

this is where I started to glass the spare bottom to the box..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the car was gutted so I could rewire the entire system and actuators, screeens, and neons off relays and to make me feel better..

Posted Image

used my unibit to route the wiring better,then used bushings to protect them..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

mostly all wires were soldered..

Posted Image

Posted Image

used stinger products for the rca's and fuse, ground blocks.. expert series on most of them..

Posted Image

Posted Image

using so many tv's, i ran 2 signal amplifiers for the video link...

Posted Image

this is the under seat wiring for the tv"s in the headrest, right next to the factory wiring for the seat airbags and controls

Posted Image

routed the 1/0 to the rear...

Posted Image

an extra ground to the batts..

Posted Image

the fuse block

Posted Image

the underseat components...

Posted Image

check out the distribution bars I used for the grounds, I use them for electrical panels for homes, well noe tha lac is sporting them now also...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I used the nut and bolt method for the woofer connections..

Posted Image

some of the rear after most of the wiring was done, didnt have much space top put all da chit i had...

Posted Image

back to the box, I braced the middle with 2x4's, I glassed 5 layers on the bottom to make it thick, I think I used about 2 gallons of resin...I never glassed before, I know timmay or lsn gonna show me my boo boos on this one..lol

Posted Image

I did a double baffle cuz the btls are so damn big ftw...Also have another pop trunk sign, once I start poppin' trunk u will see me glowing instantly with this setup..., It's designed to bang the shit outta the trunk for tha ghetto bang thats popular in H-town, yet knock the shit outta you inside the car cuz it's ported inside...

Posted Image

off track heres me peepin u homie...

Posted Image

I love to shine, didnt you know???... my fathers day gift from tha wifey...

Posted Image

Here's tha new super poke 84z, I upgraded to 17z cuz its a 2001, not an old school....

Posted Image

heres the brand new 5th wheel thats about to get slaughtered...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

straight out the box, cut down to fit in the continental kit, about to get welded brackets for the mounting...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I cut the housing out to fit the wheel, welded a bracket on it for the actuator, and mounted tha bia on there..

Posted Image

Did I mention 84z are tha gangsta wheels for Texas and louisiana???

people dying over these thangs, its crazy, gotta ride packing EVERY time I go out...

Anyways, imma hit tha sheets, I got too many pics to post, will do more tomorrow..

The system is 2 15" btls, each on a kicker zx 2500, the highs on a kicker 850.4...

I know alot of yall wont like what I'm doing, but its tha shit over here and I like it so its a done deal..

Archived