2001 Cadillac Sls Complete Buildup

does every body leave there spokes chrome or has any one seen color matched spokes. Other then gold ones.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

• 5 months later...

Very clean bro. I love sevilles, I have a 92 sts that is going to be my project car when I lose my license later this month.

Need to be careful though man, when your car is dirty like that and ppl write shit on it, it scratches the paint horribly.

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

Ok, i gutted the car back in march, but had a few issues to deal with... court, job, drama, etc etc...

I have finally bounced back from it all and was able to sell my old stuff and replace it with new toys..

Keep in mind as I post this my baby momma and her friend will try and use this as evidence in court to say I can afford expensive stuff, therefore I should pay themm more too....lol

Anywayz, I got off my ass and insulated the trunk with this cheap shit I found for FREE at my jobsites, they insulate the houses windows and gaps in sheathing with this stuff, I read on ROE about this not being very good, but it does good for me and its FREE so I'm running with it...

101_1353.jpg

I am running 2 hc 2400's along with my stock battery which is under the rear seat, no battery bank in the engine compartment, therefore my runs are alot shorter FTW...

here is the runs of 1/0 4707 strand going to the alt and engine block under the car in 3/4" sealtight

101_1576.jpg

101_1574.jpg

101_1573.jpg

They come into the car with connectors , better than bushings-no heat from the undercarriage..

101_1572.jpg

ur battery under the rear seat? if so can you show me how your ran all your big 3 my 99 olds aurora has a rear under seat battery too and where can i get some 84 for my olds and bro's 81 olds 98

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

Very clean bro. I love sevilles, I have a 92 sts that is going to be my project car when I lose my license later this month.

Need to be careful though man, when your car is dirty like that and ppl write shit on it, it scratches the paint horribly.

Gravedigging ftmfl...

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived