Sonic Electronix

so your HU doesn't have a filter for your sub? On my HU there's "bass" level and then there's the sub LPF(which Ive seen on many pioneers, just looks diff) and from there you can raise or lower the sub level output.

I couldn't tell you about the clip light

Well i can raise it on one and raise and lower on another and it connects to a LPH but i dont need it its on my amp

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Why not set all those filters to flat, then set the gain. When you have more time, you can mess with the filters to see what they do. If you change them, readjust the amp gain.

I have the gains set and the Filters Flat the fact that im running my speakers off my headunit and they distort at about 40. I need to set my sub amp to volume 37 so its fine im going to hook it up and listen

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Forget about your amp.

Hook the dd1 straight to your seaker output on the deck

Eq set to flat

High pass filter on if the deck has 1

Play track -5 db 1000hz

Turn it up until it distorts

Now... Thats your max vol

Then go thru and do your amp.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Im looking at your HU manual right now. The one that says "BASS" needs to be left at 0 forever. Double check your subwoofer frequency. Adjust the subwoofer level SW2 AFTER you have adjusted the gain, leave it at 0 while setting the amp.

Damn my "Bass" is at +4 Uh oh. this will have to wait til tommorow

and ray i dont get the speaker out put like on the harness? sorry

But it doesnt distort ah shit im so stuck

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Alright So i re did it... And i turn the "Bass" all the way down and the other bass doesnt affect any distortion.. I have the gain maxed right now with it on +6 and it wont distort till on about the 50s or high 40s.... What do i do now to get it to distort so i can tone the gain back a bit

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You need to just re read the manual.

Its too easy, and you seem to be confused

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz