newls1 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 For anyone who has heard these before, please tell me what you think of them? I'm on a STRICT BUDGET, and these seem to fit the bill as long as there is some "Quality" behind them... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_15808_Diamond-Audio-D151.html I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
roscoe1129 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 Good sounding imo not as good as the higher series but still alot better than almost all in that price range. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
newls1 Posted October 9, 2011 Author Report Posted October 9, 2011 Good sounding imo not as good as the higher series but still alot better than almost all in that price range. Outstanding, Thank you very much! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
roscoe1129 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 If your not worried about the aluminum dome on the tweet or have a good eq you should be happy Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
newls1 Posted October 9, 2011 Author Report Posted October 9, 2011 These will be going in my A-Pillars and not sure on the aluminum tweet, but I think they will make me happy for a little while till I overhaul EVERY MID/HIGH in truck (After I find a job) then I will come back to the drawing board and figure out active setup, and all mids/highs from same company.. Thanks Roscoe for the replies I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
ineeDBass419 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 that's good to know because i was looking into them also xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
vettedude102 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 Armykyle1 has a three way atomic set for $200. I think that's for two sets. So it's just $50 more 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Bonacci55 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 i dont personally run them, but a local shop has them in a display board where you can test them, and they are ran off a pioneer headunit and they get prety loud off that and it is a pretty warm sound from a 80 dollar comp set, so yea they are pretty nice for the price. head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD 2 Fi btl n2 18's 1 dc audio 5k 1 dc audio 175.4 4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components 1 mechman 270 amp alt 3 XS Power D3400 80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix all in my 2003 chevy suburban.
newls1 Posted October 9, 2011 Author Report Posted October 9, 2011 ty for all replies I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.