Second Skin Audio

Best for this price?

So if i put the brz1700 i should run it full tilt with gain all the way up or whatever once the sub is broken in?

you never turn the gain all the way up. thats what WOULD blow it. you'd want to set them as high as you can safely with the use of an oscilloscope or a DD1

1999 Ford ExplorerTeam Sundown Audio4th 2012 Db Drag WF Street Stock 150.8dbYoutube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomyurblownOperation 156 No wall Build Log!http://www.stevemead...x/#entry2196123

input voltage from my deck is 2v so what does this mean? lol and what ismy best way to set the gain without buying a device to set it,and is 1700 rms gonna be too much to send to that sub? sorry for all the questions.

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

Hi everyone this is robyn kamerons gf and he's gonna take a break from this forum bc he's on it so much it's like another lover!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

^^^ sorry guys, ignore this ^^^^

and 1700 watts will be just fine on a daily set up. 2v is lower input you'll gave to turn the gain up a little more than someone with let's say a 5v but we can't tell you exactly where it will depend on a lot of things. And you can set gains with a dmm or go to a shop and see if try have an o-scope. They may charge a few bucks

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

ok thanks man well ima prollby build the box and tune it to 32 herts and hook the amp up and everything just to hear it, then have my local audio shop set my gain and what not. Thanksguys for all the help! :thanx: and hahaha was that really yo girl?

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers