I am selling these for my friend. Money will go to my pay-pal and I will ship them to buyer and pay my friend when transaction is complete.

Subs are Lvl4 15"s with 5 soft parts and they are d2's. They are in awesome shape mechanically and cosmetically. Subs were ran on a SD 5k at 2ohm which is rated about 3k, and it was a scoped unclipped clean signal. Subs were very well taken care of. Asking $225 each plus shipping (obo cash talks) also willing to trade for 2 12" LVL4 (preferably with LVL5 soft parts) or 2 12" XL's. I have a lot of good refs on here and CACO, and DIYMA. Here is a link to my feedback thread. SMD Feedback thread

I am shipping from 99205 and shipping weight is 37.0 pounds each, and the box for 1 sub is

18 X 18 X 13

From DC's site.

*except for underlined*

This sub was designed to make people angry.

With sick amounts of output, it’s hard to beat!

The Level 4 sub is a large double stacked motor weighing in at almost 30LBS each, wrapped in a magnet boot with a chrome top plate and T yoke yielding 23.5mm of X-Max

You also get with the upgraded progressive spiders, cone, surround, 3" coil, cast basket, push terminals and upgraded lead wire.

The Level 4 is rated at 1000w RMS and 2000w peak (can handle more with the upgraded soft parts). Designed for ported enclosures and is a great choice for high-powered daily systems and competitors.

Key Features

• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly

• Multilayered polymer foam surround

• Polypropylene dust cover with embossed DC logo

• 8”OD semi cup progressive roll spider

• Extra heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire

• Cast aluminum black frame

• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined

• Rubber mounting gasket

• Chrome spring loaded push terminals

• Dual 1ohm or 2 ohm 3” 8 Layer (Flat-wound) Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former

• Rubber magnet cover

b6c3692b.jpg

eeb76e9c.jpg

f8734553.jpg

c8ecab00.jpg

Voice coil on 1st sub

fcd3d890.jpg

voice coil on 2nd sub

a684804c.jpg

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Whats the best you can do for both subs to 77357

PM'd

Would ship one sub to Brazil?Hit me back.Ty

I told you what was going on before I even posted this. If you missed the PM check it again.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Well, you said you were trying to make him ship one sub to me.

I wanna know how that went.

Thanks!

Never said that I could make him do anything. I told you that I would ask him for you but it did not look good so yeah sorry he doesn't want to do it. He doesn't feel comfortable shipping to Brazil. To many things can go wrong. Why don't you just order direct from DC? With the money you were offering me you could most likely get a new sub. If he changes his mind I will let you know.. :good:

Archived