73 D4Rt - Equipment so far...pg 10

thats fiberglass jelly on the outside and im going to reinforce from the inside with mat. i was going to lay the jelly then mat then jelly then i thot, ill see how hard it gets on 1 for shits n giggles and that sob is hard. trying to push it in or anything, nothing.holds hard, still gonna do inside but thats fiberglass jelly. the next with have kitty hair blended in it too. no worries me thinks but idk. im just working the way ive done before

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

thats fiberglass jelly on the outside and im going to reinforce from the inside with mat. i was going to lay the jelly then mat then jelly then i thot, ill see how hard it gets on 1 for shits n giggles and that sob is hard. trying to push it in or anything, nothing.holds hard, still gonna do inside but thats fiberglass jelly. the next with have kitty hair blended in it too. no worries me thinks but idk. im just working the way ive done before

sounds like your just making more work for yourself and using more materials man. setting up those rings, pulling fabric over them, and glassing 3-4 layers would have been plenty strong enough.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

eh. i wanted to try something different that ive seen done once before. wait till their done before you knock it. you may be surprised. n i like taking the long road. gives me more time to ponder

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

ha ha u doing some work, different route on them pods would like to see how they turn out

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ha ha u doing some work, different route on them pods would like to see how they turn out

THANK YOU. so far i got second layer of jelly on em wit a bit of chop mat and it holds up awesome. gonna sand and see how it looks,bondo prime sand prime, wet sand and paint.maybe paint justy the pod where glass is and then transition into vinyl going along the door

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

so you guys said trying to paper mache door pods was a bad idea. who wants to see how they turned out since yall think i did em wrong for

some reason.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

first paper mache followed by fiberglass jelly and mat.more jelly.bondo,sand,bondo.primer,primer, and stone paint.they look killer but i need to lay semigloss black over the stone texture paint.darken it up a bit to match panels

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

so you guys said trying to paper mache door pods was a bad idea. who wants to see how they turned out since yall think i did em wrong for

some reason.

hahaha nobody said it was wrong....just that you did 200x more work than necessary for the exact same result :bigok:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i tried the fleece on my rear deck and it came out bad n was difficult.this was easier for me and i like work i put into em.right wer the rock paint stops im going to get a crome strip to hold down black vynil then imma wrap the rest of the panel in vinyl

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

Archived