SqSux' 2011/2012 build six 18's 11k

these little guys are pretty fast stock. it's a 1992 4.3 v6, fuel injected model. fastest car i've personally owned, if you're not careful you can burn some rubber pretty easy.

298901_293149287377423_100000470638291_1220778_1934279263_n.jpg

Nice motor, im currently in the process of swapping one of the newer versions into my 93 (had a head upgrade that was good for like 20ish extra whp iirc) nice to see another square dime owner. good luck on the build im curious how your going to set up the design

Nice motor, im currently in the process of swapping one of the newer versions into my 93 (had a head upgrade that was good for like 20ish extra whp iirc) nice to see another square dime owner. good luck on the build im curious how your going to set up the design

thanks man. the early 90's models are my favorite vehicle by far, only thing i don't like about them is the front end, but nothing else would look good on them IMO.

should see some designs here in a week or so... it will be a 6th order, not sure if it'll be a clamshell or not yet.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

thanks man. the early 90's models are my favorite vehicle by far, only thing i don't like about them is the front end, but nothing else would look good on them IMO.

should see some designs here in a week or so... it will be a 6th order, not sure if it'll be a clamshell or not yet.

yup one of my all time favorite trucks and the 4.3 is a pretty stout 6 to so that just adds to the fun. im surprised your motor is that clean compared to the rest of the the truck lol. how many miles are on her? any non audio plans?

The 4.3s are a reliable motor. I have one in the 200k club and its running pretty good.

oh yeah for sure. guy in my auto body class said his was pretty close to 300 before he got rid of it, don't know how reliable his word is though lol.

yup one of my all time favorite trucks and the 4.3 is a pretty stout 6 to so that just adds to the fun. im surprised your motor is that clean compared to the rest of the the truck lol. how many miles are on her? any non audio plans?

bought it at the begining of this year with 129xxx on it, i've put around 2k on it so far this year, most of which came from driving to chicago.

the reason theres so much rust around the fenders is because of those stepsides... when i got under to take them off you could tell whoever put them on didn't know what they were doing. i can't explain the paint.. lol

non audio wise it'll probably just drop it to match the weight of the wall, not really to sure on the paint yet. probably wont do much performance wise until the wall is gone..

Dc Audio

Team Fur

DAMN! this should get loud :drink40:

looking damn good already, tuned in for this :popcorn:

thanks man, i've got my expectations set higher than usual for this one... i expect atleast 57's legal by the time i'm done with it.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

The 4.3s are a reliable motor. I have one in the 200k club and its running pretty good.

oh yeah for sure. guy in my auto body class said his was pretty close to 300 before he got rid of it, don't know how reliable his word is though lol.

bought it at the begining of this year with 129xxx on it, i've put around 2k on it so far this year, most of which came from driving to chicago.

the reason theres so much rust around the fenders is because of those stepsides... when i got under to take them off you could tell whoever put them on didn't know what they were doing. i can't explain the paint.. lol

non audio wise it'll probably just drop it to match the weight of the wall, not really to sure on the paint yet. probably wont do much performance wise until the wall is gone..

lol i understand i got a guy with a single cab i wanna buy to use for performance but idk yet

lol i understand i got a guy with a single cab i wanna buy to use for performance but idk yet

it was a tough choice between performance and audio for me, i decided to go with the less expensive option for now though lol...

theres some pretty sick s10's out there

the ls1 swaps look pretty sick too lol

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived