Jmoney18 Posted October 13, 2011 Report Posted October 13, 2011 I saw this on craigslist, thought it was pretty funny. hahaha that's comedy "This next song goes out to everyone within a 5 block radius"
adam6604 Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 I have a park place 341 sticker too lol Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi. Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models ) Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood ) Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck. Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine. Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires Bushwacker fender flares Magnaflow true duel exhaust LED tail lights with Projector headlights Plasti-dip fun coming soon!
knowledge Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 L M A O!!!!!! that craiglist posting is to damn funny REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
THEKINGsBACK Posted October 21, 2011 Report Posted October 21, 2011 I also have a 341 he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
THEKINGsBACK Posted October 21, 2011 Report Posted October 21, 2011 I also have a 341 he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
knowledge Posted October 21, 2011 Report Posted October 21, 2011 i have several 341's REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
vettedude102 Posted October 21, 2011 Report Posted October 21, 2011 I have a lot of non winners wanting to trade for winners lol 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
rubbernutz1 Posted October 21, 2011 Report Posted October 21, 2011 i agree on the scam part. they say 1 in 4 wins. i say to that. i have peeled off 10 in a row and havent won shit. MC D's LIES!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.