Awwwww sweet!....IOS5....revolutionary new "Notification Center" FTW! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Iphone will own android any day!

When i purchased Droid, it worked fine for about a week or so. After, holy shit it was slow, randomly turning off and freezing a lot. Same shit with my dads Droid X. We usually use gps on it, while driving it randomly turns off. Like wtf?

Now, with Iphone, i only had few minor problems.

I like iOS5 but it seems instead of leading the pack, Apple is now playing catchup. The Zune player/software has been syncing via wifi for years now. Android has had this notification style for years now. Android has also had voice controls for a while. And 4g. And cloud services. And 8mp camera. And native video/photo editing. I don't really see any innovation here aside from Siri, that's pretty cool.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

suri looks interesting it really does. has it been confirmed if the new iphone will be 4g or not?

The iPhone 4 and 4s will both run on 4g network speeds, but do not display the 4G icon due to the lack of 4g coverage by AT&T and Verizon , the iPhone 5 will be a complete 4g phone

The iPhone 4S now comes with support for HSPA+, which is a faster 3G network that AT&T and T-Mobile are billing as 4G.

When Apple touted this feature at the iPhone 4S announcement, it said this would bring top theoretical download speeds up to 14.4 megabits per second. That's twice as fast as the iPhone 4.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111013/COL41/110130500/Mark-W-Smith-Which-iPhone-4S-should-you-get-

http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/

Only the 4S has the HSDPA antenna, so the iPhone 4 won't benefit from the increased speed. And do keep in mind the numbers are theoretical maximums. Verizon threw over 100mb/s through their 4G LTE network, but due to many users's usage the most you'll reliably get out of it is ~20mb/s. It's faster 3G, but it's still 3G

It really is too bad that the iPhone will not see 4g speeds, not the 4s anyway. Yes, it has the HSPA antennae in it, but thats mainly for at&t as the network is run by them, but is not 4G LTE. Two different technologies. At least some people will start seeing 14-15mb downloads with the 4S. provided HSPA+ is available in your area.

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts