Sonic Electronix

Hey everyone i am getting a car soon and i am deffinataly putting my 2 12" Subs in it is there a best car shape for sound systems not just Loudness\SPL and SQ, E.g Wagon sedan hatchback..... i Was thinking a subaru impreza rx wagon manual cause this i a small wagon and the box will just fit what you guys think??

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......

you'll always get more loudness out of hatch/wagon style vehicles. From what I understand you'll get more SQ out of them too vs trunks.... Less wave interference period. 9 times out of 10 I'm sure you'll gain in SQ and loudness in a wagon vs trunk. I'm sure if I put my current setup in a hatch it would be close to 150 lol

post pics of what you do! subies!

you'll always get more loudness out of hatch/wagon style vehicles. From what I understand you'll get more SQ out of them too vs trunks.... Less wave interference period. 9 times out of 10 I'm sure you'll gain in SQ and loudness in a wagon vs trunk. I'm sure if I put my current setup in a hatch it would be close to 150 lol

post pics of what you do! subies!

Yeah i will and i assume many questions in between that point but i like she subarus cause they are easy to get in a manual not to small as a wagon comparted to a hatch and are not too big so im winning :)

aww good to see a fellow aussie on here :drinks:

why not step it up and get a commodore wagon, more room for further upgrades :P

edit: damn just seen you want it cos its manual aswell, guess that takes a commodore out the pictures unless you find a manual one lol. (way to hard though)

Edited by ^_^ Gem132

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Yeah I know Holden commodore wagons are a rare thing except the new ones but I am no where near one if those and actually even a ford which is more common to make manuals don't even have many manual wagons around and I found some at like 300,000kms I was like yeh nah so the suby will be good

the subby will have bad electrical, they limit by computer you voltage ect..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Yeah I know Holden commodore wagons are a rare thing except the new ones but I am no where near one if those and actually even a ford which is more common to make manuals don't even have many manual wagons around and I found some at like 300,000kms I was like yeh nah so the suby will be good

haha yeah i was in the same boat, ive always wanted a vs wagon but couldnt find any in manual with decent k's on it, so i got my auto liscence lol

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

the subby will have bad electrical, they limit by computer you voltage ect..

damn really ? i dnt want the car but thats interesting why they do that ?

dunno, mate go wrx and has use fair few batts, mate got forester and it wont let it go above 14v no matter how many batts..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU