DC Audio FlexXterra. 2016 revision underway Never ending

they look awesome man !

i have had them for months and your are probbly gonna installed them before i do ... lol

Yea your sneaky..LOL I asked him about 6 months ago to work up thriple inputs and he said he would see what I could do. I sent measurements then he showed yours. We talked about doing 12 per but I thought it wasnt needed and I didnt want to buy the wire for 24 runs per amp

they look awesome man !

i have had them for months and your are probbly gonna installed them before i do ... lol

Yea your sneaky..LOL I asked him about 6 months ago to work up thriple inputs and he said he would see what I could do. I sent measurements then he showed yours. We talked about doing 12 per but I thought it wasnt needed and I didnt want to buy the wire for 24 runs per amp

really ? lmao.. it took him maybe 4-5 weeks to get mine done , i also sent him measurements a few times , he sent me 'test pieces' a few times before making the final piece ;)

that voltmeter input its a nice touch thou :)

they look awesome man !

really ? lmao.. it took him maybe 4-5 weeks to get mine done , i also sent him measurements a few times , he sent me 'test pieces' a few times before making the final piece ;)

that voltmeter input its a nice touch thou :)

Yea I kinda didnt follow up afterward. I was actually just thinking 3 per input but I like these alot better. Thanks I figured I really only needed a voltmeter on the master amp. most should be close enough to the same, why use 2 meters

Archived