Congrats dude!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

And just so y'all know this thing is no joke......way louder than before. GO GREEN! Gas station demos FTW!

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

• 4 weeks later...

I heard this thing yesterday and it is awesome sounding and very loud! Jeff is a super cool guy and I am about to take the DC plunge and put

2- dc lvl 4 10d1's with lvl 5 coils and cf caps powered by an Arc Se4000, so a little over 2000 watts per 10! All of this in the trunk of a Mustang Convertible lol!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

I heard this thing yesterday and it is awesome sounding and very loud! Jeff is a super cool guy and I am about to take the DC plunge and put

2- dc lvl 4 10d1's with lvl 5 coils and cf caps powered by an Arc Se4000, so a little over 2000 watts per 10! All of this in the trunk of a Mustang Convertible lol!

Thanks for the kind words. We will get that thing alot louder then the sealed box thats in there now. And Done RIGHT.

Well, I want to first post the UBL

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141484-ubl-green-monster-total-transformation-2012/page__pid__1998412#entry1998412

Second I want to take a minute to thank Everyone for the Visual Upgrades coming in the next 14 days.

This wouldn't be possible without this great group of people and all the support they have given. THANKS AGAIN!

Rusty and Crew @ DC Audio

Everyone @ Second Skin, and a special Thanks to all the work Jon has put in over the past few weeks

Ed @ ShowTimeCarAudio.net

Bryan @ modifiedshow.com

Anthony @ Toolmaker Metalworkz

Nathan @ XS Power

Whole Crew @ Excessive DBs in Indianapolis

don't i get a thanks for being a pain in your ass? lol can't wait to see whats in store for the future dude!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

That shit is beastly man. Awesome build quality. Gonna be lowwwwwwwwd

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived