Second Skin Audio

Which has more bass?

11Staffordr

From you typing and experience your cheapest bet would be... Build a good box designed by person on this forum...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Th obsidian would fuck that p3 in the ass and then take a shit on it's chest... Just saying haha. Dont mix subs and don't mix sizes! Just do it right man

The obsidian is couple bucks more expensive but an incredibly good price

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

and since im so new to this and i acctually want to learn a thing or two, why would the obsidian 15 inch be better than the rockford p3 15 inch?

Because Peter Griffin Said so now live with it.

More motor force, Knock off of jesus brand "Sundown" Better surround imo. and as softparts... Well i cant tell you

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Mass produced chinese shit vs. hand build American made....which would you prefer?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

K so obsidian isn't really hand built American made, there arnt many subs (even the good brands) that are these days. The obsidian is just a very underrated and powerful sub. The price tag on the obsidian is also very good for what you get. And it's not a "knock off" of sundown, nick designed the sub for a different purpose. I have both subs and I really love how my OA's slam the lows. The high roll surround is also very sexy on the OA and they seem to be pretty efficient in thermal cooling. Cheap recones, great customer service, designed for actual bass heads and not for 15 year old kids that take their car to a shop and pay $1000 for a shitty system... I could go on for days

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived