How to use Low Temp Plastic for flush mounts PLEASE PIN

Man....you just solved a problem I have been searching for a solution to. Thanks a ton for posting this...and really nice work!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

• 2 weeks later...

mustang build please :peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice post.

If anyone is looking for another solution and might be cheaper, is to use 1/8in panel board(cardboard pretty much. What upholstery shops use for paneling car interiors with or door panels for hot rods and other sorts of older cars. See if you can find a local upholstery shop, if not hitup a interior shop and see if they would sell you a sheet or scraps. They usually order the sheets by the pallet so they probably have a whole lot.

Good part is that it will soak resin right up. resin soaks good into your fleece/panel board/mdf ring all in one for a solid bond.

• 2 months later...

I am doing a project like this right now...that low temp stuff from Mobile solutions is expensive as hell. You can just use PVC lattice strips from your local home supply store. Can be bought in 8 and 10' lengths and is already in a strip form..1-1/4 wide 1/4 thick for about $5.50 per 8' stick. does the same job

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

how well does it staple and bend with heat jeff?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Worked like a charm on the doors I am building currently. Cant get to crazy with the heat but its already pretty flexable without heat so it doest take much to get a sharp bend. stapling was not a problem either, its not real hard material so it takes the staples pretty good. I used 9/16" staples since the lattice is 1/4" thick and it hold to the wood pretty good, I am using 5/8" AC Pine dor the doors.

Only thing I need to figure out now is how I am going to make the grills to fit and be flush. Text me and I will send you some pics but you gotta keep them to yourself 8044796050

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived