Second Skin Audio

L7 Vs W7

FI_Aaron

I have heard both and personally i think jl is louder and cleaner.

Do u guys have opinions on these 2 woofers?

IMHO, two totally different subs, different price range, different install requirments.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

• 1 month later...

I know a back from the dead...

Considering 12's...

The jl may be louder and cleaner when you spend nearly 1200-1500 but for the price of the kicker vs. the jl you could pretty much get the sub and amp for the price of just one jl...shoot you can get 1 kicker l7 12", a zx750.1, a 1/0 kicker wiring kit (I know overkill), and official kicker sub box with shipping included in the price for $555! I'd love to see anyone get the jl sub for less than $500!

From all the flack the l7 gets though I'd go with the cvx...

I know a back from the dead...

Considering 12's...

The jl may be louder and cleaner when you spend nearly 1200-1500 but for the price of the kicker vs. the jl you could pretty much get the sub and amp for the price of just one jl...shoot you can get 1 kicker l7 12", a zx750.1, a 1/0 kicker wiring kit (I know overkill), and official kicker sub box with shipping included in the price for $555! I'd love to see anyone get the jl sub for less than $500!

From all the flack the l7 gets though I'd go with the cvx...

i bought both mine for less than that.and also sold them for less.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

He didnt really ask which was more wallet friendly. He asked which was louder and clearer. I have heard the JL and the L7. To me the L7 is loud but it lacks the sound quallity that the W7 has, and the W7 can get loud also.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived