this ever happened to anyone?

no video proof lol its been bad enough being ribbed about it as it is lol i cant imagine if there was a video

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Its always shitty when you wake up the next morning and find out everything stupid you did and some asshole has it on tape...

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Ive done enough stupid shit drunk to enact the if you dont have video proof it didnt happen rule.

/thread

I drank so much on night on new years, I blacked out, randomly walked through a pretty ghetto area for hours, then randomly came too. Called my GF at the time and asked where the fuck I was and where she was and why I wasn't there? Her reply " some guy made a lude remark about my ass, you punched him in the face, the bouncers tried to force you in a taxi cab, which was extremely funny, you punched the rear window out and climbed out, yelling a screaming. I gathered you thought it was a cop car. Then you proceeded to walk down the road mumbling fuck it all and told me to fuck it and refused to get in the car. So I said fuck it and went home." I then walked more and found a land mark, got a sexy Asian's phone number(she worked at the store I found) while waiting on the GF to get there.

Anything is possible when booze is involved

woke up with a stripper once. the most awkward situation ive been in i think. i dont remember any of it lol

that's not awkward its when then going to the health department lol

awkward for me was waking up in a girls bed 5hrs from my house......

I was drinking at a good friends of mine one night last summer and ended up hitting it pretty heavy. It wasn't intentional but nonetheless, I drank a dozen regular beer, a flask of rum (mixed), lost my mix, found a 26 of rum so I drank that straight over a period of about an hour and a half and well as you can imagine, I got pretty smashed. My friend called a cab, dragged me out and threw me in, told the cabbie where to go and gave me $15 for the ride. I remember waking up in the back of the cab, looking at the meter and seeing $8.xx (dunno what the cents were), I told the driver to pull over I got to throw up, when he came to a stop I took out $20 from my wallet plus the $15 given to me and gave it to the driver. I still to this day have no clue where I got out to but I remember throwing up on someone's front lawn and blacking out. When I came too I was walking down the sidewalk, fell off the curb and onto the trunk of a parked car. From there I have no clue how I got home, how I got inside or what time it was. When I woke up, I was perfect, no hangover nothing. Not even a slight headache or dry mouth. I got some details from my gf the next morning tho. Apparently I locked myself in the bathroom, threw up on EVERYTHING and curled up buttnekkid under a 2'x2' rug lol. She got me in bed and cleaned up the vomit (she's the best) :).

What I learned from that experience is this: I love drinking lol. :drinks:

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

lol i no someone who got drunk and decided steal a taxi..who trip home the camera had him talking about nothing makeing no sense all way home, then he left the cab around the corner from his house, woke up on a beach in another state.

id say he got drugged lol but he did drink alot, 2 big nights with 2 hour sleep between them :shrug:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

lol i no someone who got drunk and decided steal a taxi..who trip home the camera had him talking about nothing makeing no sense all way home, then he left the cab around the corner from his house, woke up on a beach in another state.

id say he got drugged lol but he did drink alot, 2 big nights with 2 hour sleep between them :shrug:

Thats some "Hangover" shyt lol.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

:rofl: glad im not the only one who has dumb shit like this happen lol i have woken up in my truck several times curled up (i have a bucket seat its rather comfy) and now knowing where i am lol but thats just a typical night in carbondale illinois haha

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4