Second Skin Audio

AQ subs

boogie0410

actualy id really like to sugest u save up and run an all audioque system as it will be alot cleaner looking and sound really good to

How about these http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Speakers/NEW-RE-AUDIO-RE6.5C-6.5-COMPONENT-CAR-SPEAKERS-6-1-2/RE6.5C.aspx

for the money id go with the o2 sets sence its a 3 way set instead of a 2 way set with the o2 u will reach a wider range of frequency

yeah big 3 and a alt should do the trick i would also recomand upgrading ur front battery ontop of that u can add a second battery in the back to have a bullet proof electrical setup but if the budget doesnt allow a second battery u can do without one untill u got spare money saved up for one now all of that is pretty pricy though if i had to make a guess on how much it would cost id say around 200-300 for the alt not to sure on that though u can hit up mechman for a price quote the big 3 in true 0gauge 40-60 maybe more depending on the brand and length of wire u get upgraded battery up front 200 (i only put yellow tops upfront in my cars though) and a xs d3400 in the rear 260

Thanks man Ill check about an alt,and I work at a tire and battery shop,so its easy to get a yellow top but,I have a hdc310 I dont know what to do with,Its brand new,never been hooked,up bought for a Thunderbird,but got my Jeep back.Any idea?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Thanks man Ill check about an alt,and I work at a tire and battery shop,so its easy to get a yellow top but,I have a hdc310 I dont know what to do with,Its brand new,never been hooked,up bought for a Thunderbird,but got my Jeep back.Any idea?

Use in the thunderbird? Or recone it to a 18" but that does seem kind of wasteful being it's brand new. But cheaper then buying a new sub.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Use in the thunderbird? Or recone it to a 18" but that does seem kind of wasteful being it's brand new. But cheaper then buying a new sub.

Dude I dont trust myself with something of that level.If I were to brake something,I would $hit

Archived