Sonic Electronix

well what do we have to work with as in price range and watts wanted. plus what electrical will you have to support running 6 12's

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

cash is a big variable i have around 6 months to get my lisence

so i have those 6 months to gather cash up

i wanted to do 6 dc audio lvl 2's

500watts each so thats 3,000watts total, i already have an amp for mids and highs

so i need help choosing a cheap and relieable bass amp or amps

also need suggestions on mids and highs

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

Bassstalker...if you have six 100 RMS subs then that's only 600 watts. Number of speakers/subs do not dictate current draw.

On a note, if you need it to be cheap, why six 12"s?

To provide a suggestion, Pioneer Championships.

edit: cheap amps. Um...knowing what woofers, voicecoil configurations, and power would be very important factors.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

cash is a big variable i have around 6 months to get my lisence

so i have those 6 months to gather cash up

i wanted to do 6 dc audio lvl 2's

500watts each so thats 3,000watts total, i already have an amp for mids and highs

so i need help choosing a cheap and relieable bass amp or amps

also need suggestions on mids and highs

i gonna catch hell for this but the jensen amps sound great on mids and his and are usually dirt cheap i also run hifonics amps there pretty durable and most will do rated or close to rated power...i have a hifi it sound good and works great but dont put out rated... AQ also makes a affordable amp as well stay away from pyle,planet audio,sony amps for bass they are just crap in most case's ...and if your gonna fork out that much cash for subs why would you go cheap on the amp/amps?

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

the newer hifonics brutus amps are pretty decent for the price. kingsuv has the DAT hellfire 2500's. other than that all i can say is look around on the for sale tabs. oh what ohm load are you looking at also

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived