of Zack 'King' Kahn here ???

0c1a0a90.jpg

This guy is like my body building super hero idol :) LOL I mean, I would absolutely love to be that big and ripped. But I'm not a fool.

Okay, for starters..... roids, right ? Well duh. The human body can not reach ridiculous levels of body mass like this, with out them. But anybody who thinks "all it would take is a bunch of chemicals". Uhhh, no. I think maybe 1 in 10's of millions, maybe hundreds, even have the genetic capability of getting this big. Then to be able to workout for a living, has gotta' help a ton... But anyway...

Otherwise, you would see a "bunch of guys" running around looking like 'Z"K"K'. Instead, not.

The dude is just a beast.

Check out some of his video blogs right here: Be warned, about every other vid is him in the kitchen, cooking, and eating ;) LOL But the ones where he's at the gym, especially a few of his latest...

Here's the main page

http://underground.nutrex.com/videos/Zack-Khan/RoadtoRecovery/blogEntry49.asp

And here's a pretty good one...

http://underground.nutrex.com/videos/Zack-Khan/RoadtoRecovery/blogEntry62.asp

Peace,

Fish

PS, To me ZKK just totally reminds me of some of those crazy monster guys (Worlds of Warcraft" or whatever the game... sorry, not a gamer) but in real life :)

And to be that scary...... then start conversations with people, and be the friendliest guy they ever met. Remember, if you looked like ZKK, you wouldn't really have to be a "bad dude" because not too many people are going to walk up and start $#!+ with you anyway ;) LOL

Edited by Fish Chris

I work out 4 times a week. But I don't really want to look like that however.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Zakk's a fucking beast. Sucks he injured his legs so bad, but his recovery vids are very inspiring. How he was able to laugh and stay positive through all that shit. Most people woulda folded.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Ehh.... That guy looks like too much of a pretty boy (and not buffed enough). If I'm looking for "pretty" I look at girls ;) LOL

I was kind of laughing though, as I read down that page a little and saw somebody say about that guy > "You can't look that good without roids" .... Ha ! :) IMPO, with good genetics, and the right body shape, pretty much anybody could be as big as that guy. Don't know his height, or weight, but he is not even close to "freakish".

ZKK, on the other hand......

Fish

My one n only...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252913

But that guy is beast...

So blown, tell me, would you also like to have the "second loudest" car stereo on the planet ? ;) LOL

Don't mind me man. I've been an extremist with anything and everything I'm interested in, my entire life.

I'd like to be BIGGER than ZKK ! Totally sucks I won't ever have more than a small fraction of the muscle mass he has. But it's doesn't stop me from trying..... Or, from idolizing ZKK :) Hat's off to him though.

Fish

I work out 4 times a week. But I don't really want to look like that however.