BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

Good job on the box, it could of looked better with the finish but the build looks solid.

All the edges are nice and smooth, done with a router...the rattle can bedliner really soaked into some of it, and dried differently on the filler than on the mdf and makes its look really shitty, if you see it in person, everything is flush and smooth and nice... so next weekend it is getting refinshed with something thicker..like a roll on bedliner with a textured roller..

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

When do we get a vid!

Hopefully tonight if my scedule allows... I snuck out back for a bit and taped a little, Ill try to add to it, and hopefully have a little something up here in a few hours. Stay tuned fellas... I did find out it does nifty little paper tricks....

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

build looks great so far :good:

I ran into the same problem with the spray on bedliner stuff. Like you were saying, the roller stuff is the way to go. I ended up going with Herculiner ($25 for a tub that should cover your whole box).

Curious to see how this meters!

Team NorthWestSPL

I know this vid is super short.....just a teaser...Im gonna try to half ass edit together the other clips I have and put up something worth watching here shortly..Thanks for all the comments and motivation thus far guys...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

build looks great so far :good:

I ran into the same problem with the spray on bedliner stuff. Like you were saying, the roller stuff is the way to go. I ended up going with Herculiner ($25 for a tub that should cover your whole box).

Curious to see how this meters!

Yup...I read your post...and grabbed some on my way home from work..Ill roll it on this weekend most likely.

And as for seeing how it meters... I never had the intention to meter or compete with it, but it just so happens, I wanna know too, so tomorrow I get to dick around a bit, leave work, and head to a local shop and my dude is gonna throw it on the mic for me. If all goes well, I should have some numbers tomorrow afternoon.

Also, keep in mind, right now its only at 2ohms, so the Xcon is only gettin about 1200w rms at the moment if that, as it is tuned kind of conservatively...hopefully my boy and his oscope will be coming by later this week, so I can drop it down to .5ohm and crank it up... :drinks:

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

awe that's a tease lol, looks pretty wicked though. definitely more than my 12 did

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived