BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

whats a good easy way to edit video clips together? anyone know of a simple free way to do it? that way i can make something worthwhile out of these 8 million short clips I took today?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i have that exact same radio but mine has the blue lights instead of red ones, as for editing together clips i usually use windows movie maker or whatever its called now. i think Steve uses Sony vegas or something like that

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Head unit came in the Jeep when I bought it... thats next on my list..most likely go with something from Pioneer....My headunit is beat...freezes alot and generally sucks ass...

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

yeah i have to reset mine every so often because it will freeze, im thinking of a clarion flip face when i get the cash. and that box came out nice, better watch you don't rip the roof lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

More for ya.... I decided f it with the editing for now...

Should have some TL numbers tomorrow evening. Woot.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

ill guess 140ish

ill guess a high 140 or low 150

I love optimism...but... 50s is outta the question. I honestly dont have a real guess...I have limited seat time in rigs that have been metered so I cant make a good comparision, other than anyone thats heard it says it loud, lol. I guess Id be surprised and happy to see a 40. And after tomorrows numbers, Ill head back and meter it again once its wired down and gettin everything the amp can throw at it.. thread might continue with more work as well, thinkin about dropping the head liner to throw in some deadner and foam to calm it down some...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

idk i know that should be at least in the 40's. my friend had 1 12 in his car and it metered a 137 on like 500 watts, but that was a cheap quantum

good looking budget bumper man, keep on upgrading! :good:

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

i like the way this turned out. i hope you like it too.

it's been good working with ya man!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived