BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

i like the way this turned out. i hope you like it too.

it's been good working with ya man!

Overall Im happy too, get it meterred, get box recoated and its good to go...for now. :peepwall:

It was fun working with you to man... I appreciate the design..it turned out well. Its still your design BTW, all I did was rub it in the naughty bits to give it a bit more port area...

little baby door flex with 1 door open even...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Lol in that one vid you littered haha

It was in our fenced in yard at work... I usually get stuck cleaning that shit up anyways.. :shrug:

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Alright...so no numbers today....I was way laaate showing up to my dudes shop and he was pretty stacked for the day... so He's meeting up there early tomorrow morning so we can play with it a bit and see what she'll do..... :drink40:

last night, I did realize, that my subsonic filter was cranked to high and it was really limiting my bottom end....gets much lower than I originally thought...

So any other guesses as to numbers?

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

the point four makes it funny.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I'll say a 45.8, damn good work for a budget build man.

Thanks man... I appreciate it...

And to everyone(so thats like all 3 of you, lol) thats following along on this little build, be sure to vote for me in the system of the month, There are a few real installs that put me to shame, but for my daily work beater truck, this came out all right. I need all the support I can get, 750 bux in Rockford gear would do great things for my mids n highs... like Im thinkin thats enough speakers to need to redo my pods into full door panels,,help a brother out when voting begins!!!!

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived