Sonic Electronix

I have 2 solo x 10's on a modified Earthquake PH5000 (Red amp) @ .5 ohms. The subs were in a ported 8.5 cubic box in a 82 Cadillac Deville. I was wondering which subs would I have to change to in order to take out 3 CVX 15's in a custom seal box in a 08 lexus sedan on an soundstream 4000 XXX. I would like to keep a two woofer setup ported but not crazy expensive.I have about 8 cubic feet to work with. Any ideas please?

Theres a rule against what would be louder threads, and then you'd have to change the screen name...

How is the enclosure firing? Tuning? Deadened? There are many factors that are important but not mentioned here

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ok well if you just want 2 subs that will get louder then 3 cvxs then you have millions of options be more specific, like your budget, what do you want it to do just be loud or for daily, what kind of power do you have?

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Sorry I'm new to this. Wasn't aware of the rule. But the box will be facing the interior of the car, tuned to 38hz. I haven't applied any sound proofing as of yet. The enclosure will be ported sealed into the interior. I'm just not sure if I could do it with my current subs and amp ( as far as beating my comp)

well id suggest getting 2 audio que hdc315s My link put these subs in the right box tuned to about 35 on 3k will just straight up destroy his system in spl and sq

also dont buy a sub based on xmax it doesnt mean anything. some of the loudest subs have very little xmax.

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit