Sonic Electronix

I only do burps don't do any bass racing so would a high output alt help me in anyway?

or would getting a xs power charger and running 16volt battery in the back be a better idea

or anything else out there that would help get more DB.

Running

Standard Alt

D3100

2x 12" atmoic apx

2x 3000d E-Audio amps

Dual Box 6" Port.

Doing 151db.

I think get the alt. The batteries help it play for longer periods of time. You already have the 3100 so it's probably a strain on that alt if you put more batteries. Just my .02.

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I think get the alt. The batteries help it play for longer periods of time. You already have the 3100 so it's probably a strain on that alt if you put more batteries. Just my .02.

I dont mean to be rude but i think your wrong unless the website is wrong. i found this on http://www.kinetikpower.com/2009/faq.asp

I qoute "I heard that adding more batteries to my car will lower the voltage and is harder on my alternator, is this true?

Adding multiple Kinetik Power Cells to a vehicle will not add extra load on your alternator or lower you voltage in your car like adding ‘wet cell’ batteries will. Due to the low ESR and high voltage of Kinetik Power Cells, your voltage will actually increase. Kinetik Power Cells also charge more efficiently and quickly than a standard ‘wet cell’ battery reducing the stress on your alternator."

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

I dont mean to be rude but i think your wrong unless the website is wrong. i found this on http://www.kinetikpo...om/2009/faq.asp

I qoute "I heard that adding more batteries to my car will lower the voltage and is harder on my alternator, is this true?

Adding multiple Kinetik Power Cells to a vehicle will not add extra load on your alternator or lower you voltage in your car like adding 'wet cell' batteries will. Due to the low ESR and high voltage of Kinetik Power Cells, your voltage will actually increase. Kinetik Power Cells also charge more efficiently and quickly than a standard 'wet cell' battery reducing the stress on your alternator."

Thanks for that. I learned something new today lol. Gotta admit I'm a noob.gif when it comes to electrical.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I dont mean to be rude but i think your wrong unless the website is wrong. i found this on http://www.kinetikpo...om/2009/faq.asp

Adding multiple Kinetik Power Cells to a vehicle will not add extra load on your alternator or lower you voltage in your car like adding 'wet cell' batteries will. Due to the low ESR and high voltage of Kinetik Power Cells, your voltage will actually increase. Kinetik Power Cells also charge more efficiently and quickly than a standard 'wet cell' battery reducing the stress on your alternator."

Thanks for that. I learned something new today lol. Gotta admit I'm a noob.gif when it comes to electrical.

Glad i could help you. :D

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

LOLZ @ Kinetik

whats funny about kinetik? Is the info wrong? <_<