Sonic Electronix

Will It Fit ? 99 Integra + 3 Btl 18's

I think with a lot and I mean a lot of work, you can fit them in there.

I got 16 12's and how cool am I? :lol::lol::lol:

Bill man, you also have one of the biggest SUVs ever made!!

I agree tho, with alot of work, it can fit, box built in- fiberglassed down to the sides, and floor

and possible need to angle the 18s to get away with dimension issues

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

- I was brainstorming ideas for my next set-up, just thinking out loud ya know.

I got my 2-door 99 Acura Integra, no back seats and currently have a 12 cube external, 9.5 internal box for my two MT/FI 15's ported @ 35 hertz, no wall set-up

I know that two FI BTL 18's should fit, but I was thinking about doing three. I think we can find an extra 4-5 cubes if we use every nook and cranny for air space. What is the minimum air space required for three BTL 18's ported @ 30 hertz. I know the port will take up alot of space too.

Am I dreaming or can this fit/Work. I want to do this below the window line, NO WALL If so, I will just get a 3rd RF T3000 and possibly another Kinetic 2400 + Alternator.

Just seeing what can and cannot be done

Christian

Hey whats up? If you plan on selling those MT's let me know.

Well see whos wallet is fatter. :blink: lol

Oh shit! It's Like that! :blink::lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

2 MT's and 2 RF T30001BD.Stereo078.jpgStereo076.jpgth_Adding004.jpg

Looks like all kinds of room above the amps and around the sides of the box. I say glass a mold in that bitch!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Here is the room I have to work with. We can also get a bit of room out of the spare tire well

P1010092.jpgP1010091.jpg

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

it could be done, it would be above the window line in some areas, and it would cost way more than he imagines, fiberglass+ suspension upgrades + new woofers+new amp+alt+batt+ labor= small fortune.

if thats what you really want, save your dollars, I have an empty garage.