Second Skin Audio

Sub enclosure

DK99

can anyone else help me out please and thanks.....

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Throw it in the back seat?

I would like to keep it in the trunk cause I have to park on the street and I don't want anyone to see it.

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

any help please

Hey, you given any thought to downfiring the sub?

lol poor man's hydraulics! i already designed a little box for him.

Here are the pics!

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

tell me what y'all think. i know it's small , but with the dimensions he was restricted to, it was the best i could do.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Hey, you given any thought to downfiring the sub?

lol poor man's hydraulics! i already designed a little box for him.

Here are the pics!

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

very nice

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

That box could still be downfired you designed right? I don't see why not. Just an extended 1" or 2" that the box would rest on. I like the design, but how much port area did you achieve with those 4" ports?

8.22 per cube <_< i tried a couple of 6" ones but then the number spiked to about 13 per cube, and rose the tuning significantly. he wanted it tuned to about 32 HZ max and the 6 inchers put it at about 37 hz i believe

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived