Trade My Unlocked Iphone

Stephen

what kind of trades are you looking for?

amps, subs, avic-d3,

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

that NES app is badass!

nothing like playing a 22 year old game on my iphone then send a few emails :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

fortwalton beach....rite around the corner from me lol .... buy with ease boys, i got ya down here in florida ;p

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well to help out with his sale, he stoped by my house today and heard my system so now i have someone thats on a fourm that has heard my new system , and i got to check out this phone and man its fuckin nice, real nice...so hope that verifys a new person on the fourm a little

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

did you use jailbreakme.com for those apps? thats what i used and the apps are bad ass. did you unlock it with a software? the new update that apple came out with will lock your phone back to cingular if you choose to update or it can even brick it. apple is being a pita with the new update do you have the latest updates or have you chose not to update it?

Archived