Trade My Unlocked Iphone

Stephen

lol i dont know what any of this lingo means with the phones but if it worked on nextels sim cards i would jump all over it and make my van wait even longer to get fixed just for the gps on that thing it was awsome, he showed me how he did the gps to get to my house and he could basicly see an birds eye view of my place on that tiny ass phone

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i thought nextel was cdma?

I dont know what " " it is but they do use sim cards ( I have Nextel also)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

CDMA is analog base, gsm is digital I believe. Btw the van is nuts :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

If it worked on verizon bro it would be mine......good luck with the sale, ill talk to my buddy who has alltell and see if he wants it.

altell is cdma like verizon. wont work

edit also...i know sprint is cdma, not sure about nextel. if they use sim cards then they are gsm. only services i know of that would work with the iphone is at&t and tmobile...maybe a few others in canada too

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

So will this work with Cingular?

Yea it will work with cingular that is who it is suppose to be exclusive to. but as much as i dont really need mine you can get a brand new one from apple for just a few dollars more.

And alltel is gsm on the west coast and cdma on east coast.

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

altell is cdma like verizon. wont work

edit also...i know sprint is cdma, not sure about nextel. if they use sim cards then they are gsm. only services i know of that would work with the iphone is at&t and tmobile...maybe a few others in canada too

sprint and nextel are the same thing. nextel has a few gsm phones so i guess theyre partially gsm network but i do not think the unlocked iphone would accept nextel sim cards.

Yea it will work with cingular that is who it is suppose to be exclusive to. but as much as i dont really need mine you can get a brand new one from apple for just a few dollars more.

And alltel is gsm on the west coast and cdma on east coast.

apple isnt too keen on people using their iphone with different networks especially since they make i believe close to a 400 dollar profit for every iphone sold with contract thru at&t. the new update apple offers firmware 1.1.2 will lock the phone to cingulars network but also adds some features. you can use oktoprep from the installer under tweaks(1.1.1) and then upgrade to 1.1.2 so the .tiff patch remains working so all those extra apps still work. i had to do this last night on my touch because apparently firmware 1.1.2 tweaks the perfomance as well tho i havent really seen a difference.

sprint and nextel are the same thing. nextel has a few gsm phones so i guess theyre partially gsm network but i do not think the unlocked iphone would accept nextel sim cards.

apple isnt too keen on people using their iphone with different networks especially since they make i believe close to a 400 dollar profit for every iphone sold with contract thru at&t. the new update apple offers firmware 1.1.2 will lock the phone to cingulars network but also adds some features. you can use oktoprep from the installer under tweaks(1.1.1) and then upgrade to 1.1.2 so the .tiff patch remains working so all those extra apps still work. i had to do this last night on my touch because apparently firmware 1.1.2 tweaks the perfomance as well tho i havent really seen a difference.

last time i checked they were saying dont use that app the upgrade because of the baseband. But thats not a problem with the touch.

apple also gets $18 a month from your monthly bill.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well the new firmware patches up the .tiff exploit which hinders many of the apps but theres a way around it. the .tiff patch is totally different from the software unlock of the network. i wouldnt suggest taking the iphone to a different network cause alot of people have been getting their iphones bricked and since they violated the terms of agreement they get no warranty so theyre stuck with a parts iphone

Archived