Tank's Very Low Budget S10 Build Log

LOL yeah I heard the leg room issue I am not a small man either.

yeh exactly. thats why my seat needs to be all the way back and thats why the box is as thin as it is. if i could put the seat up even 1 notch i could make the whole box 2in deeper and get 3 cubes instead of 1.8. but i have a bit of a gut on me because I tore my acl and mcl back in high school when I was 18 during a wrestling match and i didn't have any insurance so I couldn't go to the hospital. As a result of this I couldn't really walk for a lil over a year and I put on a lil bit of weight. so I went from 210 (when I got injured) to now 310. I was 285 but my dad died at the end of May and I went through a stage of depression where I didn't do anything. Once I get a good job with benefits I'm going to get surgery done on my knee to get it fixed so I can start doing my body building again.

a mcl is your Medial collateral ligament in your knee. it is the ligament on the inside of your knee. In your knee you has 3 main ligaments. your LCL on the outside of your knee, MCL on the inside, and your ACL which is between your femur and your tibia. tearing or hyper extending any one of these can cause permanent damage to your knee. it sucks and its really painful. now that i think about it i had it backwords i tore my LCL not my mcl

got one end of each stretch of 0 gauge soldered in. just waiting for the other two ends to get here tomorrow. hopefully my 2nd sub and the rest of the shit I ordered will be here too.

1019112019.jpg

Edit- yes I know the pic looks like shit... the camera on my phone sucks

good job on the connectors man.....keep it up

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived