A 'lil something for my bedroom

yup the only other brand i know of is Denon. but all of their units are pretty pricy also.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

That's sexy ;) great build man can't wait to see finished product! I bet its gonna slam hard

TrYp MyNe - Hip-hop/R&B artist of Bristol, VA

http://www.facebook.com/trypmynemusic - My Artist Page

http://trypmyne.bandcamp.com - My Band Camp

That's sexy ;) great build man can't wait to see finished product! I bet its gonna slam hard

Hey thanks! Welcome to the forum!

Got my mids and highs on order!

Tang band w6 for midbass

Dayton Reference 3" for mids

And some HiVi TN25 fabric dome tweeters

Thats awesome! I was wondering what you would use for your mids/highs

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Thats awesome! I was wondering what you would use for your mids/highs

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

This is me messing around a bit with the amp. All the wiring across the floor is temporary. Once I finish my box, I will replace it with some 8 gauge and tuck it under the carpet.

Got started on the building part =)

WP_000244.jpg

And had my first newb mistake... I measured the circle jig the wrong way so it turned out a bit bigger than I thought. But it still works since I caught it before I cut all the way through

WP_000246.jpg

If all your shit disappears one night and there's white crusty stuff on your pillow, I didn't do it.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Archived