Gave a really fun demo today :-)

The funny thing was, it felt SO totally staged :)

So I was giving a new room mate (who hadn't heard my system yet) a demo. From the moment we hit the end of my street, we started running into {mostly} younger people, who every one of, was apparently in the mood to dance :) It got really fun when we went through old town, and there was a sizable crowd (average age maybe 18) in front of the Starbucks, of whom about 8 of them had to stand up to dance, the other 8 or 10 showed approval by waving their arms :) LOL So I look over at my room mate, and he's tripping on everybody else tripping, as much as he is the system :) I had to tell him, dude, I don't always get this kind love, when cranking it.

But like I say, it really seemed staged. Hardly anyone trying to ignore it.... everybody was just being cool.

Played Gorilla Zoe - Echo, Ying Yang Twins - Saltshaker, Bassnectar - Time Stretch, and a few others...

Gotta say it was a good day,

Fish

Shit......I wanna get a fishin' demo from you Fish!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'd love that. All I get are older people glancing at me. I keep the bass down enough to where it's nothing bad. Me and a friend had a bass contest-type thing, where we just listen to each other's systems. And I do believe I won (bigger box, both sealed). I'm running my 10" DC Level 2, and he's running a 12" Kenwood. It was fun to hear the differences from each others systems, in the different cab sizes. All we got were angry neighbors. I think it'd be funny to make a group of people dance, though. :drinks: Good deal!

I find at the lights . Older guys roll the windows up but older women don't mind at all , when the dudes roll em up I just crank it up more , the good old days when I had 3 15"s god I need a big system again ;--(

really? so you're one of those people that piss others off at stop lights?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?