Gave a really fun demo today :-)

Those are good days lol. Back when I had 3 15s in my truck before the 18, once at a light i had it barely audible outside and a guy in a burban pulled up and try to crank it on me. I smiled he laughed...then... I cranked mine :) it was a 3 lane highway, there were 2 guys in a van (middle aged men)on the other side of the burban who flagged the burban drivers attention (i could see in his face he thought they were gonna compliment his stereo, wrong. He asked him to turn it down to tell me "WOW what the hell is in that truck?! Youre shaking his burban over his own bass."

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Right on :) Sounds like fun to me.

But ya' know, as far as pissing perople off at stop lights..... uhhh..... what about a Harley Davidson that pulls up to a light, shaking everyone around them ? What about the construction crew using jack hammers and concrete saws ? And of course, what about the people who actually enjoy hearing a quaking system, and roll their windows "down" to hear it better ???

I don't go completely out of my way to try and piss off as many people as I can..... But at the same time, I'm not too awefully worried about the old snots who grumble and roll up there windows either. I just hope I never get so effing crabby when I get old(er).

Fish

Those are good days lol. Back when I had 3 15s in my truck before the 18, once at a light i had it barely audible outside and a guy in a burban pulled up and try to crank it on me. I smiled he laughed...then... I cranked mine :) it was a 3 lane highway, there were 2 guys in a van (middle aged men)on the other side of the burban who flagged the burban drivers attention (i could see in his face he thought they were gonna compliment his stereo, wrong. He asked him to turn it down to tell me "WOW what the hell is in that truck?! Youre shaking his burban over his own bass."

The funny thing was, it felt SO totally staged :)

So I was giving a new room mate (who hadn't heard my system yet) a demo. From the moment we hit the end of my street, we started running into {mostly} younger people, who every one of, was apparently in the mood to dance :) It got really fun when we went through old town, and there was a sizable crowd (average age maybe 18) in front of the Starbucks, of whom about 8 of them had to stand up to dance, the other 8 or 10 showed approval by waving their arms :) LOL So I look over at my room mate, and he's tripping on everybody else tripping, as much as he is the system :) I had to tell him, dude, I don't always get this kind love, when cranking it.

But like I say, it really seemed staged. Hardly anyone trying to ignore it.... everybody was just being cool.

Played Gorilla Zoe - Echo, Ying Yang Twins - Saltshaker, Bassnectar - Time Stretch, and a few others...

Gotta say it was a good day,

Fish

I always give a good system props with the head+hand nodding (same direction) when they drive by

Right on :) Sounds like fun to me.

But ya' know, as far as pissing perople off at stop lights..... uhhh..... what about a Harley Davidson that pulls up to a light, shaking everyone around them ? What about the construction crew using jack hammers and concrete saws ? And of course, what about the people who actually enjoy hearing a quaking system, and roll their windows "down" to hear it better ???

I don't go completely out of my way to try and piss off as many people as I can..... But at the same time, I'm not too awefully worried about the old snots who grumble and roll up there windows either. I just hope I never get so effing crabby when I get old(er).

Fish

It really depends where you are. If there's motorcycles around quite a bit and/or construction, it's fine. But if you're in a quiet neighborhood, or an area with people driving with their windows down and radios off, it's not the best idea to blast it.