Okay well im 15 and as you know, this is what i drive. 106_0022.jpg

well i only have my permit and so i only drive with my parents. My dad works a lot of hours so i really only get to drive my truck with my mom. My mom is great, shes a typical protective mother and i love her to death. I have ADHD really bad. im embarrassed of it and hide it from everyone. I am on meds and i do good in school. It seems like when im driving i daze off alot.. Today a truck stopped in front of me and i almost rear ended them.. thank god my mom said something.. and then i also didn't notice a yellow light so yeah.. i pretty much ran a red light. I took drivers ed and got a record score for the whole 40 years he's been teaching. He said i did amazing. I need a little advice guys..

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

What are you trying to achieve?

to focus while i drive and not daze out

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Hmmm that's a toughie. Definitely tone down on all the distractions you can, like no cellphones and shit. And get in the mentality that if you lose focus, big problems could occur. Once you become a more experiences driver you can daydream :lol: but only when there aren't tons of cars around.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

What are you trying to achieve?

Safer driving it seems.

To OP, ADHD is nothing to be ashamed about. And i'm sure that sounds cliche but its the truth. Trust me dude, you could be way worse off. The main focus on your problem is taking the medicine you are prescribed appropriately. Driving is not a right, its a privilege. Treat it like that and you'll be better off than 99.99999% of the other drivers you will see. :drinks:

Edit: Nice ass truck btw. :drink40:

Edited by EclipseChris

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

i used to make a game outta driving..i have the same problem on long trips...like if i dazed off i was gonna fail the level (dumb i know but it works for me) lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4