Sundown Audio

Strapping Orion D5000's?

bassrace

if you look under bridging and strapping you will see the only models that are listed are the 1200 and 2400. Your model is a d5000 or ( 2500d) which is not listed there. Not mad or upset just a complete ass sometimes

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

if you look under bridging and strapping you will see the only models that are listed are the 1200 and 2400. Your model is a d5000 or ( 2500d) which is not listed there. Not mad or upset just a complete ass sometimes

I should of firgured that it was'nt able to be strapped since it was'nt listed. But I know now. And yea you're an asshole

Haha just fvcking with ya. :)

I know, I know you dont fvck with da ninja.

Edited by bassrace

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

:-)

Actually in the testing that i have done ( this was with the older 1200d ( 2400d now), 2 1200ds strapped was louder by .7 than a single 2500d on 12v. I dont know if its the same way but some food for thought!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I should of firgured that it was'nt able to be strapped since it was'nt listed. But I know now. And yea you're an asshole

word of advice NEVER FUCK WITH NINJAS....them fuckers are ninjas they ninja shit...oh and yes he is an asshole but that was some funny shit now then go buy hooked on phonics and learn to read and never try to be a smart ass with ninja bad shit will happen

word of advice NEVER FUCK WITH

NINJAS....them fuckers are ninjas they ninja shit...oh and yes he is an asshole but that was some funny shit now then go buy hooked on phonics and learn to read and never try to be a smart ass with ninja bad shit will happen

Whaaaaaaaaaatttt? Just stop...

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

:-)

Actually in the testing that i have done ( this was with the older 1200d ( 2400d now), 2 1200ds strapped was louder by .7 than a single 2500d on 12v. I dont know if its the same way but some food for thought!

Hmmm I wonder if the 1200s would draw less power/amps also? idk it seem it might.??

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's