roscoe1129 Posted October 23, 2011 Author Report Posted October 23, 2011 Voted Sweet! Thanks!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
armykyle1 Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 waiting to get verified Afgan has been a cruel bitch lately, I lost two buddies there this year. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
roscoe1129 Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 waiting to get verified Afgan has been a cruel bitch lately, I lost two buddies there this year. That really sux ass man... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
KillaCam Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 Voted. Do you know her personally? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
roscoe1129 Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 We have never met personally. She is family of my old "battle buddy" in the army who I consider true blood bro. If you are military you know what I mean. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
armykyle1 Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 waiting to get verified Afgan has been a cruel bitch lately, I lost two buddies there this year.That really sux ass man... It does, and both of them where with me on my deployment in '05, but they died for something loved and wouldn't have any other way! We have never met personally. She is family of my old "battle buddy" in the army who I consider true blood bro. If you are military you know what I mean. that's awesome man, I love how many people, and programs are out there helping families of fallen GIs. Not those douche bag mother fuckers protesting at funerals TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
roscoe1129 Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 waiting to get verified Afgan has been a cruel bitch lately, I lost two buddies there this year.That really sux ass man... It does, and both of them where with me on my deployment in '05, but they died for something loved and wouldn't have any other way! We have never met personally. She is family of my old "battle buddy" in the army who I consider true blood bro. If you are military you know what I mean. that's awesome man, I love how many people, and programs are out there helping families of fallen GIs. Not those douche bag mother fuckers protesting at funerals Those asshats are local to me... really chaps my ass when I see them around k.c. :mad: Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted October 25, 2011 Author Report Posted October 25, 2011 Just a reminder vote please! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
poorfish88 Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 10 more votes for the good cause! And a bump
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.